Friday, January 5, 2007

Can I Order Katydids Online

Advertising Humor [angry] black.



Anyone who knows me knows that is not a good time for me. I would say that all the little bad luck that you can get without falling into tragedy grips me like so many tiny tapeworms that New Year's Eve fell on a model of Israel, of course anorexic.

Easy, easy, do sarcasm in a similar situation:

already cited.
"Needless to me that I er bitter blood, not we do the orange." Then

.
"Mejo not me angry, so mica c'arzo er GDP.

again.
Co st'amiche I can open all '' na co brothel holes a sign 'I can not entare here', and the photo on my "Finally

.
Center Florence. The stroke of midnight on the last year.
- Amico1: Greetings! Happy New Year!
- Raffo: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!. While
finish to deliver O 'Year', shove a foot in a pool where they usually disperse the Dutch ships in stormy nights.
"... I just got the 'start in the warm waters of California!", And go around until 4 am with the shoes and pants soaked to the knees.
That is, in my case, for a good 5 cm.

New Year. I'll be back in Rome and Tampa a guy with a BMW 320. Having just smash a mirror, I am a man that we like things done well, obviously I'm looking for one of a car-pricing only parts of the Bentley is under the parent company of England.
out of the car, I go to the guy.
- Raphael thee not just seen, but 'ndo popped the fuck are you?
- Man: Hey, you, too, but we ave 'right?
- Raffale: Being right? Seee ... cor ass that I've got time I am sufficient affitalla 'na half a day and if I at least break even.


Happy New Year to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment