Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How To Greet The Church

Under pressure David



As many know work for a pleasant office whose main feature is even more pleasant: they are the only man. Calling all women
other people present is not always appropriate, but the story I'm going to bring starring un'occupante for which the term is entirely appropriate, if only for the provision of procacissima chest.
So the story: P
: "Yesterday I was in gym abbigliameto, particularly low-cut, in effect, and finished the workout I thought about going to get me blood pressure medication. Once inside, I asked the usual question pharmacist, who between the joker and embarrassed so focused with his eyes on my cleavage.
While a smile escaped me, I could not help but add: "I was referring to blood pressure, doctor. The arm, short ...".

Big applause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment