Thursday, June 10, 2010

Songs To Do With Models

Every day .... A surprise! The embrace of the night


My love,
at home and think of you, God only knows what you think and what my heart beats for te.Sei to the theater, in the end you could not resist, after a pause of few years have ripreso.Con the new company, now, for some months, been trying out the new show, a mix of musical, dance and theater improvvisazione.Sono often come to the evening, as always you are at the heart of the circus ... All watching you, you feel and you feel them, your empathy is high, you know you can love people and love to you all, but what I see envy in some eyes ... Your ass, always well turned, as when I came to see you first, remember? "I saw what show a thousand times, including tests, essays, and several evenings, now I could dance with voi.Ti remember on that stage, the lights of Christmas as the tree leaves, donavi you give me your heart, your ass, hard, soft , decided ... I loved you in that, in your charm, your seduction in, you can be sweet and charming, tender and passionale.Ti because I love you in an hour ... it has all come back, you open that door, there is a path burning candles, a thousand post it with so many signs and smiled once more .... We can still remember? Every day a surprise, and for me no end of surprises, only pleasant surprises, just daydreaming, and only hopes to achieve with you, I know sure it will be easy to achieve our sogni.Ricordo when we met the first day, I guess, you told me you'd moved to Pesaro to love if there had been no separation, it is nice to think that fate would hold back a some more here for me to make sure that you were after a thousand peripezie.Adesso look at the world and our horizon is common, I often wonder, seeing that we look towards the same things with the same intensity, when we say we completed each other, is the beautiful love verità.Che mio.In all my life before I met you I never thought that this novel has a happy ending was our vita.Ti watch with one eye to enter the room bed, make-up do not want to wake up, but I'm already awake .. he he good actor but which I do not want you know it ... Follow the directions of the last post it, including some you will come to treasure, inevitably I will be your treasure is, one more night, one more day, one life ... I love you more

0 comments:

Post a Comment