Saturday, September 16, 2006

Can I Make Bread Crumbs Out Of Special K

Mirrors perceptual


1 - "Raffo close mirror to the right"
2 - "Of course now"
1 - "Nooooo !!!!!"
[Craaaaaaaaaaaash]
1 - "But you have opened the idiot I told you to close it!"
2 - "How should I know! I've only heard '... the mirror ...'. In a kind, quanno hand, opens mirrors them, not close them. It is not my fault? "

moteggio This took place as he left on board a car 'not' guided by me, and the driver asked me to close the 'good' the mirror because, being a bit 'broken, leaving it open the glass would have fallen ...

This story is incredibly helpful in understanding how knowledge of past and now Skin and man can lead to complete bypass of information outside of chief importance.

I also wanted to bring it back because the laughter who have made the 3 passengers [including myself] have reached volumes not seen human ear can hear.
The owner of the machine [And the mirror was] much less laughed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment