Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adobe Digital For Windows Mobile

Summary

Tale


This evening, as I already sleeping, I shall deal with a brief summary.
Summary of what? I remind you that my adventure began three months and five days ago, so yes, you've actually lost something. But do not worry, I have no intention to go on too long, I'll just turn briefly to the months spent with a few pictures to accompany the most important events.


August 21. INCOMING! As the first evening is brought out to dinner in Scheveningen, which is the sea area of \u200b\u200bDen Haag. Strong wind, but very impressive: a long beach (The Dutch coast is in fact a single beach, clearly excluding construction), gulls, lots of kite surfers e. .. fireworks. It seemed made just for me!


22. Slightly more than 24 hours after my arrival in the Netherlands will I get a beautiful bike!
27. I go for the first time in my life at Ikea, an episode worthy of note for me, after hours of talks with Andrea!
28. I see a movie about Van Gogh (pronounced with the original name that initially could not recognize) in one of those movies with "sun dome", Omniversum. He also visited a strange museum annex, Museon, a science and I do not know what well what else.
28. Beatstad. A kind of Dutch music festival with a "great host" stranger in my case, Kean.
31. Start the school!

September
nothing relevant to the first ten days.
11-12-13. Field Guidance, alias orientatie camp. Truly an outlet!


15. Budget Day. Originally fell on the birthday of William of Orange, is now only an opportunity provided by the bureaucratic establishment in which the Queen Beatrix of Orange at present, say the "speech from the throne", which deals with policy and government. In practice, it is a day of vacation for the Haags, all (or almost) go in front of the building work of the queen and there is a beautiful procession with mounted policemen, gang, and the entire royal family in a carriage that passes . The queen goes on a golden carriage. And here is a story!
My host family decided to take me to see this parade. We get there and obviously I could not see anything (I state that my host family is nothing short of gigantic.) My enterprising host mom really wants to go to a shop nearby to ask for a lineup, so maybe I could raise a little over the crowd. The luxury shoe retailer clearly has only a large scale: it was so that I end up sitting on top of a long ladder, looked bad from all the passers-by and making me see by the cameras. So Tuesday, September 15, even after I arrived, I ended up on TV!


19-20. Weekend in Friesland to visit the whole family (numerosa!) eager to know. So stop in Leeuwarden, Hallum, and Veenwouden Burgum. Granny's unforgettable proposal (accepted by everyone in a loud voice): A walk barefoot in nature.
24. CKV dag. Then when I speak in more detail what the school will explain the CKV. Basically, however, it was a pretty boring day around the town with my mates. To remember why I took the tram alone without getting lost!
26. AMSTERDAM. A Saturday to walk the streets with the other crazy AFSers.



October 1. My birthday. What about a special day, really. Began with the Dutch birthday song (which is not the tune of "Happy Birthday to you," oh no!) Sung as a kind of alarm clock - then at six in the morning! - From my host family, and ended with a few small parties of the school.
3. A Olst, at Simon's house, another AFSer Italian, for his birthday.
4. First regional activity with AFS (joined regional meetings in my case the province Zuid-Holland and Utrecht). We find ourselves at the central station of Dordrecht, and after a long walk we arrive in a country which deliberately ignore the name, and the food world.
9. First (and last anyway) out with someone in my class: pajama party at the home of one of my companion.
10. Party for the birthdays of my host parents (17 and 28 October) and my, of course. Along with family and neighbors.
16. An evening of games together with family friends. What a beautiful What (I'm not totally ironic!).
17-18-19-20. [Holiday Autumn] Camping with the other maidens of the family in Friesland. Beautiful, surrounded by nature in autumn, the most relaxing and not even too cold!
22-23-24-25-26. [Autumn holiday] with AFSers BERLIN!


31. AFS regional activities in Leiden.

November
6-7-8. Weekend with the community of the church, again in a campsite. All in all not bad, because he had his.
14. HIJ Komtar, HIJ Komtar! Komtar Sinterklaas!
21. Walk Bengisu in Utrecht with a Turkish AFSer. Sipping tea and hot chocolate in the rooms warm while it is windy outside ... What could be more beautiful?
22. Giornatina home of Sarah, an Italian who lives near AFSer Wourden, in a beautiful rural village with the supermarket!

And here we are here.
From now on we will update in real time.

Thank you for your warm support I hope to still excites at least a little 'with my stories.

Oh, Eli, you're always as my ideal reader. As they greet the Dutch.
E 'was the first approach I had with the ' Netherlands. Here we give three kisses on the cheek. Friends if they happen to give one, it embraces rarely seen. Usually I greet actually only a gesture and a verbal greeting. But yes, the greeting is formal three kisses. Anyway, do not take anything for granted, I discovered, talking to other Italians that we usually give them one, but usually in Rome, even among friends, they give two and none in the area of \u200b\u200bReggio Emilia give it three. Oddities.

Thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment