Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chair With Movable Arms Arms

justice in the world punishes those who have wings and fly ...


It's cool the way that brings me back home tonight.
I think back to what you said, your words play inside me like a festival of colors, emotions, a rainbow of fireworks in the clear sky of August.
Empiricism, or something like that, words, speeches, philosophies, understand, share them, but I want to dive into the river, experience the thrill of a moment.
I think that if there is a god in this world, a creator god, a god observer, it is precisely that he would punish those who have wings but can not fly ...
Too often fear keeps us stuck to the ground, we have fallen from the sky and the wounds are still alive in our memories, our heart, I read it in your eyes, pretend to be scared and strong, ironic.
But our wings are made to fly, to soar high in the sky, the sun, towards the sea.
Our wings are made of dreams, tenderness, from there we get closer to the sun without fear of melting, our dreams can be reality.
I look at the parched earth and the blue sea, gentle waves play the song, I sit on this beach.
The moon has a loving smile, even for me tonight.
reach out to my right, toward you, I hold my fingers for you, but I turn around you are not there more, you preferred to lock yourself in your solitude and not to dream with me. Tired and smiling
wiped another tear Kissing my lips, I'll dream again tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment