Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snores On Side With Mouth Closed

Goodbye blue eyes ... Volver


a trembling voice, uncertain, very young, my day goes Today is Tuesday, one day either Saturday or Monday insignificant.

Hello, whispered anonymously from the speaker of a phone, but that voice, no, she is not anonymous, it took a few hours to make it familiar, it might make me smile, could make me happy ...

Cold accompanies my steps are no longer lonely footsteps, in my heart and in my mind I have a fantasy that grows ...

Nell'affannosa looking for two blue eyes, I never realized how much the heat of these eyes, hazel, was warm and reassuring.

While the night caress my night you can imagine in the hot country, far away, laughing and playing, a little 'disappointed, a little'

incredulous ... If I could open my heart and donartelo, so out of hand, darling, I swear I would.

Within hours you have given me the smile and the light touch of your irony.

do not know if you'll never see you but I thank the imagination, of dreams, the possibility ...

The cup full of negramaro, from my balcony I can see the sea, its waves, tonight, are as light as your presence on my heart.

Goodnight my dream, goodnight

uncertain voice,

goodnight, even if tomorrow there will be a good day like today.

Goodnight eyes of the earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment