Monday, October 4, 2010

Cancer How To Write A Sympathy Card



Hi girls! Today I wandered up a little etsy drift of trinkets and I found noteworthy. The first shop that you point out is Nest Pretty Things Tamar. I hit these creations because until now I did not have similar views. They are original and colorful, full of pastel-colored flowers and a few cameos and some fiocchettini. Look how beautiful this necklace and this ring:

then passed to the second store. Perhaps I had already spoken, but no matter now many new things have come. I'm talking about Doloris Petunia . There is a totally different taste from the previous one, here are literally bracelets "encrusted" with beads, colored stones and Swarovski. Are excessive, but this is their beauty. The price is really high, but I think it's worth it. Are unique and special, are not made in series are handmade creations.
you place just one picture, but all deserve:

And finally ... I was very impressed rings TooSis . Rings are rather important, the stones are large and showy. I particularly like the ones with leaves or flowers. Look a little:



0 comments:

Post a Comment