Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Calgary Skin Needling




Winter moves in muffled steps in the wake of this day.
The alarm clock, a sheet of ice that caresses my cheeks.
With little conscience that animates the dead body is, I stand at the window, the gray is the predominant color back. Welcome back
winter cold ...
Milan arrived well dressed for a few days of warm autumn colors, red, yellow, brown, will soon be the absolute colors, black, gray, but also the white snow.
Last night I dreamed I was a traveler on unfamiliar roads, the silence was with me but in my mind echoed the sweetness of the Chopin nocturnes, with nature trails were dissimilar from the one I know. In
off, only a white linen shirt, the sleeves are long, covering my arms for three quarters, up to touch his wrists but never touch them.
In the distance, a rustling of water, violent, intense, a waterfall, I do not remember having ever seen in my life.
stomach felt a strange sensation, like when you're in love, butterflies, I felt an immense feeling growing in me, but it was something I knew. With the curious hope
to be there for a premeditated destiny I continued on my way, the lawn, not far from there was dew drops that rolled down the leaves are still green.
A shiver ran down my spine, that was where I wanted to be there alone with myself, with my body, my soul, my thoughts and the great need to communicate with myself, honestly, why .
closed my eyes, with every breath, deeper, I saw the interior images produced in different colors, yellow, red and then satisfied in a deep blue.
I could feel the breath and the beating of the heart in deep empathy with all that surrounded me, it was as if I felt the deep breath of the world. A
needle ice stuck on the forehead, as if to open the third eye, and then again on a nose, one on the lips, hands, it did not take long to realize that it was snow, white, soft, pure, penetrating and sincere.
Every dream carries within itself a mystery, I realized in time at my expense.
Maybe I need to sit on a lawn, close your eyes and look inside, or maybe I just need a good martini on the rocks.
The day passed quickly, work, home, things, I'm tired, I look in the mirror and often do not recognize it, sometimes I am honest sometimes I try to pretend even to myself.
Maybe it's my little boy who cries inside of me externalizing the need repressed re-emerge, perhaps it is really time to stop on a green lawn and understand what and how to pursue this path.
The last cigarette smoke rose in the air tonight draws a staff full of signs and feelings, I hold the cup and sip the sweet nectar that will accompany me happier in the arms of Morpheus.
Tomorrow will be like today and today was like yesterday, but I feel that something is going to happen, too many signs worries me, now they feel much they mean so confused, I can rarely decipher unequivocally the whole.
I turn off the speck of fire and noise evaporates in my mind.
The blue light is burning, I close my eyes and dream ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment