Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Texas Paper Drivers License Template

February, contradictions and balance

Good evening!

I am writing to update you briefly last month.
February was just proverbially short. Intense, but still short.

My Dutch life is basically turned things around two things: Winter Olympics in Vancouver and holidays Spring.
A contradiction, making the case. Winter or Spring?
The landscape itself is also in contradiction : the first buds begin to see themselves among the frozen grass in the morning, the first swallows flying over the clear sky, but you are still unable to ride a bike without gloves . This is the situation. From inside the house is just a sweet illusion, but the thermometer takes you back to the harsh reality. But it was not like the end of February ... definitely! We affected, albeit briefly and somewhat thankfully, the devastating disruption that has left its traces to be impressive in Portugal, France. Fortunately, at least here, has meaning only an unspeakably strong wind accompanied, of course, rain, rain and rain. Yet now everything is so different that seems to separate life from those days (I'm basically just talking about on Sunday!).

For the rest, things are looking very good, flows gently around me. What I was upset or just plain wrong is back / coming back slowly in her place, since my approach to life every day with my trusty bike, with my alarm Dawn (now I can tell, the sun finally rises before me out of the house!), with table games, with the buttered bread, with this cold March just started with my long hair oddly, with my classmates. But I am also referring to other things bigger, more important.
The trick is simply a bit of positivity, but can not collect you from nowhere. Thank you for this who is there to thank those who know they gave me a smile, a bit 'of strength or luck. But the effort not to frustrate these gifts you must do. But yes, it will power a good portion of the time!

also for my country host been a strange month this February.
E 'fallen government. But who cares, if we took eight medals at the Olympics? Believe me, that's how things work here. All very calmly said that patience was not good government. But when Sven has been a lack of gold to a technical error (wrong lane, he had the best time), definitely has appeared to all be a tragedy! What about some aspects and priorities of this country are understandable a few!

What to say instead of this sudden March ?
was definitely feeling very contrasting are aroused by these five letters in me. Needless to say, joy and pain. Because the days are now past 194, even those who are in this strange earth are about 120. Considering all the pros and cons of that sentence is logical that these two conflicting feelings (seems to be the key concept of intervention!) To predominate in me. But on the other hand, there is still time, in the meantime I'm enjoying my day Here we deal with some more effort and a smile.

I left out all the criticism that I wanted to do
to my home country , criticism of a number of arguments, of course, first of all the bad Olympics, but I passed under the table so I had the pleasure (more dis really pleased for the results of our blue) instead of following with great interest and perseverance.
so I prefer to close my speech, this time.


I wish you all the best, my dear readers, from a good night.
From the country that there is more strange (with a lot of eyewitnesses who can confirm it), over and out,

Roberta

0 comments:

Post a Comment