Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Happens When I Wash My Northface Fleece?

Akinfa

Akinfa

Finally I read a text to document what is this "gift of self, moved" that the charity is a text that gave me a friend of ours on the piano Russian Maria Judin, that he had moved even Stalin, says this:

"Just in my group there was a nuisance, a boy of eight to nine years, practically without family, who lived with relatives who do not loved and was loved not named Akinfa; was irritating, teasing everyone laughed at the Jewish children, squabbling, and so on. All of us, and above all that I had the responsibility, urged him by word and example, but once it passed all limits Akinfa: beat one of the companions, adults taken ill words, and so made a pilferage was decreed his expulsion.

When it came time to execute the sentence, the time of posting I do not know how, I burst into tears, and at this point was the second birth of Akinfa: he burst into tears He begged forgiveness from all, made the haul and since then always followed me all over the field like a faithful dog, he explained that everyone in his life he had never seen a teacher was crying for his pupil, who was crying, to put it in his own words, "on the soul and the life of a brat" was just that his sense of wonder and desire to get back on the road. "

This is what Christ does: this gift of self until the mourning for our destiny. This is the charity that you can also see in the emotion of a teacher in front of a child. It strikes me that this is the emotion of God, the mystery for each of us, anything that has happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment