Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Do I Write For My Boss's Birthday

White as snow, red as love ... Snow


Those were the days when girls dye their hair red and blond, the days when the sky was always gray in Milan and we never saw a ray of sunshine, the days when the alarm sounded when it was still dark outside and the city was silent again, were the days when I was thinking of the sea but I could not get it back ...
In those days, sad and inexorable change, he arrived.
had a beret and mustache gray raven a strong smell of tobacco and that reassuring smile that I fell in love.
Milan was no longer hostile, since then, gradually began to know and, through him, I began to love it.
The work was the main purpose of our lives, and endless hard, we started at dawn and often ended when the sun was eclipsed.
The winter cold made me think about this warmth of my land that gradually became more and more faint, fuzzy, almost idealized.
Milan had reached out to us and we could only thank, though, read the entry of certain stores, "forbidden to enter a dog and southerners" or the humiliation suffered before finding a room to rent, how many bitter pills.
am still renewing the memory of frost on my first day of work, I was only 14 years and the factory received me in the cold and damp of the walls creak. China
I was all day on that machine, I had to produce only that, it was not necessary nor helpful to think, you just made.
course that day I could not learn everything in a few hours sbagliai to produce a few artifacts, the team leader came up with his face grim, angry, I saw his calloused hand thrown towards me, I received the first blow of my life, it was like swallowing glass.
A teardrop crystal cut my cheeks until cucirmi lips, I continued to cry in the silence of my work until the end of turn.
That night I closed my eyes and cursed my mother cursed train that had brought me to this city, I cursed myself for not being escaped.
Time is a sweet medicine, swallowed the first bite of the glass slowly everything became normal, despite the pain and fatigue that gave us work to live, gave us a house and gave us the possibility to rest one day a week.
It was in the days before my first Christmas here that I met him, his sister was at the factory with us and we met on Sunday to honor God and his word.
That day he looked at me and smiled for the first time.
quell'uragano inside I had never heard that really overwhelmed me, I had no words, I could not breathe, I could not look into his eyes, only a flurry of excitement and a strong sound that only after I recognized how my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment