Monday, November 15, 2010

Hiv Antibody Test Reliability 13 Weeks

G7


Sketch G7 on a guitar, black, shiny, metallic.
G7, my preferred arrangement, 7 my favorite number.
Tonight I was able to compose the melody of the song that I wrote for you.
Words are the voice of my heart, the melody of the raft on which to navigate my soul.
It was easy, were they to find the right way to compose, the right way to be together. As we
. I promised that I would have written one for you.
now this work is my life, I'm an "actor", I interpret the imagined lives, I understand the feelings that someone will try, then just blow them up with the imagination, so that the circus fairy comes to life ...
But this time it's you and me, our feelings, our lives.
The music fills the loneliness of this night, black as ink. Register
melody, echo the words, now digital is miraculous.
is strangely irresistible sing imagine, your angelic voice, sublime.
I close my eyes and replay the recording, when the dream that you will receive a gift ...

closes his eyes, opened them and write the title before turning off my MacBook, G7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment