Friday, December 17, 2010

Home Made Shaving Oil




Life is like a carnival.
I run through the narrow streets of this crowded city, Venice, I hate you and love you. Tears sharp
affect my cheeks, my face, that of a Harlequin sad.
E 'horrifying to think that an hour ago I was in your arms while the sharp sword of Mars rested his blade on my apple.
You have betrayed me and you can not imagine the dawn of tomorrow. While
endless crowd these masks street and everyone smiles, screech, shout, I fight against my shadow to escape from myself.
I stand poised at this channel, watch the posts and gondolas, a rat runs on the water, which disgust.
observe from afar the carnival holds out his hand to me, I look from here, motionless, helpless, the soul seems to abandon me, then a woman dressed as a courtesan gets closer, has a tight bodice, her face truccatissimo, wax, lipstick His lips plump purple frames.
approaches, smiles at me, his hand rests on my face ...
"Harlequin of my dreams, no cry, no, it is never worth it, this life is a carnival and every day we are his best players."
I was speechless but in my heart a fire lit ...
A phrase, like a bomb, echoed in his mind: "Harlequin of my dreams, do not cry, this life is a carnival."
suddenly Columbine grabbed me and started running, we will dive into the crowd, in the midst of a thousand masks that now seemed friendly, cheerful, comfortable.
Tears melted the blood mixed with grease paint on my face, a mocking smile took hold of me ... Life is
a carnival ....
And I am her Harlequin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment