Monday, December 20, 2010

Who Is Hotter Than Denise Milani?



It 's been so long since last post ... too much ... but it was a very special to me and I did not really want to write. But my Web raids continue, I'm curious and I always find new interests to cultivate.
One of the latest discoveries is the tea ... it is actually a long history. I always hated the tea because it is associated with that orange drink full of sugar and lemon juice that I dished up his mother when I was unwell. Then during the period thanks to my friend and college roommate, I started drinking tea in a different way. I have found many types of tea I eliminated sugar and lemon to taste it "pure", especially when it has become a "magic" of relaxation, a blessing on cold days when I came home tired from the university, a way to pamper yourself a little, a moment of warmth "and also an opportunity to chat with a friend. Now this habit has stayed with me and I also "explored" a little the world of tea, which is really fascinating.
Here are my results:
teashop One of the best stocked and most popular Italian: Lord of tea
Courses Omotesenke = tea ceremony
The things that impressed me more: the variety of tea "Greedy" for sale in the first site and the range of "tea flowers" . These are handcrafted, present themselves as the "cocoons" and once put in boiling water open and release their aromas. In addition to being excellent tea are also beautiful to see. I also believe that Japanese culture has a special bond with the esthetics and taste for beauty.
Another thing that fascinates me is the "ritual" and then the tea ceremony. I discovered that the ceremony is different from the Chinese and Japanese in Italy there are courses for enthusiasts where they teach all the steps and movements are appropriate for these occasions ... interesting!
If you like lots of depth from wikipedia .
My personal experience: I like tea "scented" or by adding flowers or fruits that give it a distinctive smell. I like the classic Earl Grey or black tea flavored with bergamot. I really like the Moroccan tea with mint and rose buds, drinking cold even in summer. I like the Chai tea or black tea flavored with Indian spices with just a dash of milk. I really like green tea and even the white one. Once in a house of tea I've tasted a fantastic fishing green tea ... I have to find him.

I am curious to try new blends, I'm going to make an order ... hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment