Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ftv Melina Real Name?



Chie Mihara . I saw his shoes and I had in mind the needles and gently rounded shapes. The interest was awakened by an alert for a friend who has decided to have a well deserved gift and was given a pair of Chie. I went to snoop on your site / blog and I must say that this woman had a life at least "interesting": born in Brazil to Japanese parents, has lived in Japan, USA, Spain, where she married a Spaniard. He studied at Kyushu Gakkuin Design and the Fashion Institute of Technology, has worked for Eneslow, an orthopedic shoe store ... it very interesting thing! She says that his shoes also reflect his cosmopolitan life: Brazil draws attention to the femininity, the Japanese taste for design, functionality and the United States Spain's attention to the materials. Very good mixture really. I like Chie's shoes, I give the impression of the shoes I could wear all day, despite the heels. I'm sweet, have all made the round tip, are original and colorful. I also like the fact that they are immediately recognizable, beyond the fashions of the moment. The design is not exactly the best for slender leg maybe. I say this for the tips and heels that are never too high. But to me it is fine sincerely. I like (I say that already?). Watch the process of creating the shoe, which look like a "family".
Some of my favorites:

0 comments:

Post a Comment