Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kmc-4400r скачать



First post of 2011!
For Christmas I got to give a pair of Converse.
make public my inordinate love for conversation, are a status symbol for me, a timeless classic, a master key for any outfit. Especially the classic Converse black, white sole, a little wrinkled by time and washing ... very chic in my opinion.
The only problem is that the classic canvas are not portable in December ... I've seen many around, but I ... I do not feel like walking around with water and with snow shoes at the foot of canvas. Finally I found a couple that I liked, are gray with black fur inside. At first I did not like a lot of these new versions, for me there was only the base model ... but I changed my mind, are compromised.
... Now in possession of my lovely converse was born the desire to customize so that they are mine alone and different from those of all others. Start trivially with laces, the ones supplied are too fine for me, I would like them a little thicker. I start searching the internet and as usual I open a world.
Meanwhile, I knew only two ways to tie your shoes ... that ignorant, look at this site , explains less than 33! And then there are other ways to put 2 or laces for hiking boots.
Then ... we go ... the laces are of different lengths and widths, I would like something in between, not too thin, but even those chubby (fatty). I found several offers on ebay by searching for "shoes laces" and some sites, including Mr. Lacy , well stocked. There are also the ties that ulluminano the dark, including metallic, leopard print, round, plans ... etc etc ...
Moral of the story ... my converse are even "anonymous" ... we are trying to snare the "right".

0 comments:

Post a Comment