Saturday, February 27, 2010

Isabella Soprano Cathouse

My fashion week in Milan


Saturday, lots of fashion, many people, too.
Montenapoleone rich, full and anonymous.
Today I spent my morning in the neighborhood, sterile and with a setting of smoke around. Only the sun gave me
a smile and the warmth of a caress, then when I was about to return home, a known figure, 2 eyes, the embarrassment in his confused look ... Why do not carry a
?
As always, I made the first step "hello" an uncertain response to his scent behind me.
think that when we were at my house face to face heart to heart I wish that evening would never end ...
friend, loving friend, there is still little certainty that any serious person!
Maybe I'm wrong ways but the intentions were positive.
There are no words to explain, explain, everything seems to artifact, stupid!
I'd dive back in your eyes, in your tales, make you understand I also have a soul that sincerely, but I know that is unlikely.
Sometimes I look back and wonder "but fuck, did you meet him and you've only seen one time, you were not in love with him, it was not your friend, why the fuck you think about it again?"

I think about it because in life I wanted a friend like him and I will not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment