Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bible Scripture For Church Anniversary




It was only 6:32 in the morning when a thunder Gattaccia woke, slept a few hours but always with a smile.
was so happy to have a dislocated jaw and an almost absurd and inexplicable pain.
The night was spent between a chill and the desire of his angel.
already two days had passed and yet I felt, was still wearing her perfume.
During the night he had tried his hands at his side, felt his breath, but alas he was not there.
It is true that the early bird catches the worm, but an ingot is 13 cm for 15, heavy!
But those days were light and carefree, the Gattaccia had in mind only the angel, his angel.
much consideration to the beautiful words, caresses the light, the heart bursting in their hearts, that love unspoken but expressed in every gesture.
potergli think about how to stay close, as much as possible, despite the distances, in spite of the world, he had found him and just wanted to be with him.
Going to work with his scassomobile Gattaccia that day he felt relieved, almost had the impression of flying, such as when the plane gets off the ground and butt for a moment is suspended between heaven and earth, behold, that was how he felt for days.
Without the green light, lost in thought, he imagined he had already met that angel, he knew he had already breathed his soul, but as a story of Greek mythology, a deity, with incredible malice and envy, despicable, had and separated the two of them plotted on a conviction ...
Despite the time he won the love, really, he wins everything.
The voice of the angel broke even naive surprise that morning, giving a good start to the day that did not promise anything good,


- hello my love, I dreamed of you tonight, you know? I dreamed of being on an unknown planet, I was a great scholar in astrophysics, I spent my nights watching the stars, planets, the sky. I was always there, waiting and looking, I had a melancholy look, as if waiting, then smiled, I turned off the lights and I fell asleep covered by the stars. You were there in my dream, I watched from a distance, from another planet, even in heaven you were looking for an answer, a question perhaps. See love? Even dreams give us confirmation that we have always sought, perhaps for years we have never used the same frequency to find us, just be a bit 'more savvy. It would be enough to stop, close your eyes, listen to the beat of the heart, breath of our souls and tune both the frequencies of happiness. But we did, a bit 'late, but we did it! -


Gattaccia was speechless, teary eyes and senses obscured, she felt her new perfume, angel perfume, wanted to hold you tight to him, still looking into those eyes and loving him to show him how much love c 'was in that diseased heart.


- My love, is beautiful the way you have to feel, can you understand my thoughts before I think about them, my first wish that you'd like, I love you because you are yourself the essence of love. I cover them every day the stuff of which dreams are made of, breath deeply and let myself go on this trip, in our travels. -


That minute's silence did not emerge even a distant utopia of embarrassment, silence was full of promise, a silence which sanctioned the strong attendance and raise to the future.
Love is a simple, just two receivers and a channel, the only drama is to find the right frequency to speak, the frequency of happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment