Friday, May 7, 2010

Upset Stomach From Ice Cream

The guy who loves


The guy who loves watching me with eyes of dream, the boy who loves
has made his life dreams,
the guy who likes to know how to achieve love,
has kidnapped the boy who loves my heart.

your hand close to my double knot, tight
in our circus fairy
build our future on soap bubbles and dreams enchanted.
is not true that those who dream of castles built without foundations,
who loves love itself has its own foundation, the roots
inseparable on which to build dreams.

The guy who loves me with kisses the lips of black cherry,
the guy who likes to have a secret to whisper in my ear,
the guy who loves me has always been the guy
who loves to have the keys to my heart.

Embraced by the sea, the boy who likes to kiss me, he knows that the future is us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment