Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goalie Pads Günstig



caress the delicate line drawing of my face, a sharp friction prevents a fluid flow of the hand.

beard, now wrinkled and hard, drawing the face of my maturity.

No longer a teenager, not yet old, I'm a man!

I thought I'd always believed to be a boy, not to reach maturity, to remain forever carefree, yet here I am here to look back and discover grown up now.

The body bears the marks of time and face door designs of life that hard, it was often made fun of me.

reflected wave waved my picture, my naked body is immersed in this warm bath, scented.

smoke opium incense intoxicates my senses, the flame of the candle draws curvy silhouettes dancing in the room.

touch my sex, hard, and also grew over time, gravity has turned, stretched.

caress her nipples and thrust his head in hot water.

A smile fills loving the grooves of my face, peep my image projected by the mirror hanging from the ceiling.

Despite the time that fills my memories, I am proud of my fifty.

was what I imagined to be a man.

I let myself go in a hug, I melt in the scent of last night, and I abandon myself to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment