Monday, February 15, 2010

Play Free Games Tech Deck Games Online

words in the wind will die in the waves of the sea

The faint light of this candle tonight, after a long time, illuminates the keys of this helpless piece of plastic.

Now the day chasing the hours and minutes burning sunsets.

The winter is coming to the days get longer and become dawn after dawn.

much consideration, I look at my past, thousands of photos that make up the puzzle of my life.

I think the seven years I spent with someone special, I think about how I would like the report were it to be sincere, honest, go back into his life and maybe rediscover love of another course.

In life, the only thing I learned is good to stop.

In times of confusion, uncertainty, danger, while the world runs, and sometimes blood rushes in ablations of uncontrollable hysteria, I learned to stop.

Pull a breath, close your eyes, sit down, take off your shoes and think ...

I thought for months before leaving, I thought for months before trying again, I thought for weeks about how I would like from the ashes of that relationship could more ...

born

observe the world, other reports say it's finished and I can, you can tell your heart, free your mind, without equivocation, without rancor, even a rotten body is a source of life because we can not we be?

escape from the formalism and conventions, embrace with the heart if we feel like it, caress the people around us, tomorrow, at times, it's too late!

Tonight I read the words, words that I'm in love and where I fall in love every time.

emotion short, intense, no love, no passion, penetration.

I will never understand how a person can entrarti in without you know his name, his face, his age, his sex.

It happened so, just words, words scattered in the wind of a gentle sunset.

Then his face, his body, the scent of orange blossoms, the desire, passion, need, suffering.

will open Wednesday new scents in my kitchen, every man who came into my life, or at least we tried, had many perfumes, fragrances that have characterized . In two days

invent a new fragrance, an aroma of sea combined opium.

The fire of the candles will host two wine glasses that are very close. Wednesday

do not know if I'll want to invent a new perfume, I need friends words, thoughts, sincere emotions shared but these blank pages do not talk to me, even this blog is my friend ...

words scattered in the wind die in the waves of the sea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment