Monday, February 1, 2010

Saying Spells To Turn Into A Werewolf

Leisure ... take it easy!

Reflection



You know what? Being here has cons.

wakes up every morning at six, prepare their own breakfast and lunch, ride for about 30 minutes every morning with the darkness and all weather conditions, live without your friends and your class (and this, believe me, count a lot), spend hours staring at nothing while people around you talk about something that you just can not understand (and probably you are interested in little), being the newcomer, not having a person next to you know who you are and what you are worth, not having anyone to curtigghiare (eeeeh after a while 'weighs too!), have an unknown past, stupidly-play-the part that everyone expects that you should have, or at least you think they expect [ PARANOIA! ], go entire days without talking in the true sense of the word, nothing beautiful sea, physical education lasts, no warmth of the sun, only rain-hail-snow-wind, no pasta, no pizza, no real bread, no bread, that is, no piece hooks, no crust tortellini, sausage nothing of his grandmother, patatepatatebroccoli and potatoes. And then, as against, in some respects, there is also live in a family that is not yours and that is indeed diametrically opposite to your . Then in general there are realities and cultures that are not yours, if you like everything good, happy, otherwise ...


be here but it has also certainly the pros.

ride in a sunny pale next to the channels where the swans splashing. Or better yet, ride surrounded by ducks walking on the ice channel while above you the sky is clearing up, only the stars remain stubborn, and formed the classic pink and orange clouds around our lovely star. It 's rare, yes, definitely does not happen every day that there is a morning so serene, but when it happens, oooooh, it seems to be able to grasp the meaning of everything there, the air in the sky.
Not to mention how much I love "Panuzzo wetting," as they say, in my state and to take advantage of respites from the world, which forbid you to my brain to strive to understand the meanings of those strange sounds that come from so many mouths, so strong, so the voices become a buzz As more and more suffused and I can lose myself in my thoughts, in my reading, in my music. And even the family, culture and reality are also a number of pro ... experience is the true teacher of life.


Here, it is true, you can not stand around the streets barboneggiare, nor even to move from a park bench with other friends: there's too cold and few people willing to do so. Do not you go out often, almost never at night, many young people here my age spend the weekend between TV, computer and family. And many, many, working in his spare time. Here you do not understand the irony, we are not talking about how he was dressed that or the other, there is no singing in the streets, not screaming in the streets, there are dog droppings to walk on, do not go every Saturday afternoon to take more good chocolate ice cream in the city in any season, you do not take steps of a thousand motorbikes, not butt of consumer jokes others (in principle).
E. .. no, I'm not even seeing the most special places in the world, not the end of the world, Ennio, not the peace and joy, as Luciana, no elephants, and Buddhist temples, such as Gaia, no bathrooms and tanning in the middle of December, Liboria, no nature, forest and parties such as Anna Maria and Valeria, nothing like tundra Emanuele, geyzer nothing like Alice, no U.S. with all that means as Antonio, Giulio, Julia, Gerland, Chiara. Oh no.

Ma .. I am here for the first time in a long time I have something. It is not that a wonderful thing, eh, no, not that it is a that special, no, we do not start to daydream. But it is something very precious, more rare, is always trying to chase him, you can never enjoy it, everyone would like, but few have enough. And 'free time. Here, after all these years I can afford the luxury of seeing many, many movies, probably more than I have ever seen before coming here, to read, to take one day at home if they are tired, the world will not collapse, it does not match the School consequences for the rest of your days! of playing board games with people who have the creativity to imagine and still do, first of all the surprises for pakjes Avond of Sinterklaas, and then mind-blowing books photos, groped cakes, cross stitch, and the energy after a whole day to remove his shoes undoing the knot and put them back the next time arranging the strings one by one and resume, to get up several times in one meal if you feel missing a spoon, a glass, of which perhaps you could also do without, to go and put the jacket whenever you need to go throw something in the garden (yes, the containers for organic waste and paper are just in the garden ) or to feed the rabbits. Then thinking that I do not know whether to admire this or tease, but the point is not that the point is that they do all this.
The point is that here everything is absolutely
take it easy . "Prof, last night I went to the theater I could not study for the task. It's not that I can do next time?". A request to my ears to say the least scandalous, unacceptable, unthinkable, the class does the job and you not!, But will answer as a very quiet, "Yes, okay."

True art is not only transforming the leisure time wasted, and I must confess that I still have much to learn about it.



I do not know why I have chosen this country more absurd, really, I do not really know more: the people are strange, the food is ... the end not scary but is certainly not one to which I was accustomed, the language is a hybrid, there are no mountains, it rains too much ...
But there is something that never ceases to make me think that this country has something more. It 's true, I expected in so many different aspects, such as I expected it to people interested in challenging stereotypes Dutch, and this I think as a Sicilian stereotypes that they must carry on, and that does nothing more than trying to refute the clichés. But no, they care very little. Continue their placid life as many cows grazing in the meadows exterminated.
This country really has something extra. I do not know what it is, I do not know if I like it I do not know. But surely something more. Probably the rule take it easy.



... and that everyone will enjoy what he has!




A good night by Roberta being treated like a princess taking a second day off to a cold and to dispose of the stress built up to test the Dutch ... the raspberries are allowed!








Ps: still a hand, too much free time at some point may also equivalent to time to think ... friends, class, family, I miss you, not a day where you do not remember, came to my mind every day, dozens of scattered anecdotes.
Do not forget me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment