Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Make Your Hair Look Like Dahvie Vanity 's

Stop! Eat


light than usual pc illuminates my thoughts, tonight I've been thinking a lot about me, on this blog.
do not know if anonymity is a good idea, the black cat that follows me, sometimes want to say who I am and what I want, but maybe it's still early.
I think it's time to change a bit ' the style of the blog, I want to tell my thoughts and break off a bit 'romantic tone ....
Today was a terrible start to the week, I hurt my back and neck cries for mercy.
Today the old, a Neapolitan shitty, my colleague has broken all day, I do not think you can do with all the apples and oranges, but have to deal with every day is hard ... I have taken with a
tostissima lesson in pool, look at those bodies turned, caressed those muscles turgid water has grown in me a feeling confused, a mixture of greed, envy and shame for my body, my fat to my graceless forms, but in life I was never given anything, not even a beautiful body!
At home I gave myself to read some blogs of friends who have pursued the cause of anorexia, the heart grows in a feeling of fear mixed with curiosity.
thousand questions arise in the mind begin? Yes and then? But no, then you can stop at the right time ... I look
myriad of photos, sculptural bodies and think back now to those muscles.
I think I will take away from the world for a moment, as always, I take the confusion when the rule is STOP!
I stop and think, it's time to take off or remove the superfluous things, those conventions that make us feel good or rather give us comfort or the impression of a false stroke.
I'm afraid of falling into a vortex of no return and no one is beside me to reach out, I light a candle, the aroma of cinnamon wraps the room, the hot flame cradle my eyes.
embrace your pillow close your eyes and Morpheus kidnaps me, only tomorrow will give me answers ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment